Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Altoids low pass filter

Here's some more of my wonderful altoids tin modular low pass filter. After about four years of doing demo videos of the uniquely vexing atari punk console I've developed a style of playing it that has just evolved from trying my hardest to convey through youtube just how cool and musical the APC is. My routine goes as follows: I put a spool of thread on top of my head and make sure it balances there the whole time; this step is very important! Then I set the right knob all the way to low and then sweep through all the stepped tones, done. Next, I move the range knob up a notch and then sweep through all the tones from low to high again, check. Guess what I do next? You guessed it! I repeat that over and over again until my head explodes like that guy on scanners. Doing this whole routing with puffhandy's dandy modular altoids low pass filter has changed my life! It's made me grow a little taller and my greasey skin cleared up. My teeth are whiter and my lawn looks better, in fact, I am pretty sure that puffhandy's dandy modular altoids low pass filter saved my marriage!

I shot this In Arcata at the Kushite and at the end you can see G street out the window when baby Olive pulled the plug on the whole thing .

No comments:

Post a Comment